And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.
Ephesians 6:18 (NIV)
Here are a few things that you can be praying for:
1. Pray that God will continue to give us a strong vision and passion to serve the Cambodian people.
2. Pray for opportunities to speak in churches, small groups, Sunday School classes and other ministries.
3. Pray that God will call churches and individuals to support us financially.
4. Pray that God opens the heart of Cambodian people that we share with to hear the truth.
5. Pray that we have strength and courage to keep telling people about Jesus.
6. Pray for safety as travel to and from villages.
1. Please pray for Cambodia Village Outreach that God will make very clear what he would have for us to do next. We have had some different visions about how we can best reach out to those we are working with. Pray that God will provide the support for these new projects. It will be a big step of faith. Pray that God's will be done in this ministry.
3. Please pray for Prawsat Trow Village. This is a village we have been working in for about 4 1/2 years now. It's a very hard village to work in and the children can be very difficult. We have recently put in some wells, but are now having difficulty finding water. This village is also deep in spirit worship and fear evil spirits. Please pray that they will see that the God that we serve loves us and doesn't hurt us. We are also looking at some new options for providing water in this village. This would be a huge undertaking. Pray that God will provide the means and supplies to make it happen.
4. Please pray for Sway Jeik (Jake) Village. We have been doing a children's program there for about 3 1/2 years now and are really starting to have some breakthroughs, especially with adults. The children love to hear the Bible stories, but it's really hard to reach the adults. But lately the adults have been coming and listening. This is also where Damson's family lives. Pray that they will continue to listen and that their hearts will be touched.